How to set up TP-Link Kasa smart light bulb?
Follow the steps below to set up your Kasa Smart Light Bulb via the Kasa Smart app.
- Get the Kasa Smart app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Open the app and use your TP-Link ID to log in. If you don’t have a TP-Link ID, tap Create Account and the app will guide you through the rest.
- Tap the + button in the app, select Device > Smart Lights > Smart Bulb to add a new smart bulb.
- Make sure the power is off on the light you are replacing. Then swap the current bulb with your Kasa smart bulb.
- Power on your smart bulb. Wait about five seconds until the smart bulb blinks three times.
- Go to your phone/tablet’s Settings, and join your smart bulb’s Wi-Fi network. Then return to the Kasa Smart app to continue.
- Choose your home network for your smart bulb, and enter the password of your network.
- Give a name and choose an icon for your smart bulb.
Done! Now you can start to manage your smart bulb from the Kasa Smart app.
To get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Your feedback helps improve this site.