Switches for Surveillance
Switches for Business WiFi
Wireless Networking for Elevators
Omada Cloud-Based Controller
VIGI Security Manager
Omada Cloud Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Omada WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
Need to deploy stable Wi-Fi in high-density environment? Try Omada Wi-Fi 6 technology!
Omada Wi-Fi 6 access points greatly improve experiences in high-density environments, and provides faster speed and greater range for more devices.
WPA3, the Newest Security Protocol
Want to enhance the network security in public WiFi and home WiFi? Try TP-Link WPA3 technology!
To maximum the safety of enterprise and your home WiFi, TP-Link is inserting WPA3, the latest encryption technology, into Omada access points, WiFi routers, range extenders, and more devices.
Omada SDN (Software-Defined Networking) offers reliable business Wi-Fi with Facebook check-ins and Instagram follows. Power up your business with Omada business Wi-Fi.
Pharos Long-Range Wireless
Need to transmit network to long range or remote areas? Try Pharos wireless solution!
Pharos is TP-Link's next-generation outdoor product series, providing long-range outdoor wireless networking solutions for applications such as WISP, Enterprise Bridge (P2P), and Wireless Surveillance (PtMP).
Worried about buffering when using outdoor wireless broadband? Try TP-Link MAXtream technology!
MAXtream, the breakthrough TDMA technology, makes outdoor AP smoother and produces more efficient communications.
Facing the annoying latency when multiple devices connected? Try TP-Link MU-MIMO technology!
MU-MIMO solves this problem by creating multiple simultaneous connections to serve several users with multiple data streams at the same time.
Worried about interrupted streaming when moving? Seamless Roaming of TP-Link solves this issue! Omada access points are equipped with 802.11k and 802.11v fast roaming, switching clients automatically to the access point with the optimal signal with a seamless transition when moving.
TP-Link Omada Mesh technology makes wireless deployment more flexible and convenient. Omada EAPs with Mesh Technology, automatically choose the best route to extend your Wi-Fi further and more flexibly.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Need to deploy your surveillance cameras in your farm? Try TP-Link PoE technology to transmit power and data through one single Ethernet cable.
10G Multi-Gigabit Managed Switches
TP-Link's 10G/multi-gigabit managed switches are equipped with 10 Gbps fiber, 10 Gbps copper, or 2.5 Gbps Copper ports, offering maximum performance and low latency. Reliable and lightning-fast connections to WiFi 6 access points, storage servers, and other switches and devices are easily established.
LiteWave Unmanaged Switches
Need to work at home or expand your wired connections? Try TP-Link LiteWave Switches!
The TP-Link LiteWave Unmanaged Switches provide the simplest and most affordable way to expand your wired network. Just plug and play!
JetStream 10G Smart Switches
Provide high levels of performance, scalability, and cost-effectiveness that SMBs require from their 10G networking solutions.
Learn MoreBecome a Partner
Training & Certification
Learn MoreStart Training
Find the Stories
Replacement & Warranty
GPL Code Center
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
The EAP Controller is used to manage multiple EAPs intensively.
If you are planning to upgrade to this version from an old Controller (V3.2.14 or below), please read the Omada Controller Upgrade Guide in the installation package before upgrading the controller.
Some new features of the Controller require firmware upgrades to the device, the firmware for gateways will be released soon.
If you are planning to upgrade to this version from an old Controller (V3.2.10 or below), please read the Omada Controller Upgrade Guide in the installation package before upgrading the controller.
If you are planning to upgrade from the old controller(v3.2.14 or below) to this version, please read the: Omada Controller Upgrade Guide
Some new functions of the Controller require device firmware support, and the supporting firmware for routers and switches will be released soon.
Omada Discovery Utility 5.0.8
1. Adapt to Omada SDN Controller v5.0, support new device protocol and new inform url format
1. Upgrade log4j version to 2.16.0 to avoid remote code execution vulnerability in Apache log4j2.
2. Fixed the bug that the actual issued IP address is inconsistent with the configuration.
3. Fixed the bug that batch IP is issued to multiple devices continuously, but not all of them are actually issued.
4. Fixed the bug that when a port conflict is detected, the prompt message is not centered and the display is incomplete.
1. Omada CBC v5 must use this version of Omada Discovery Utility due to the change of the inform url format.
2. Double click the software or run the command "java -jar **.jar" to run the software on MacOS (**.jar is the name of this software).
3. To run this software, you need to install JRE 8.0 on your PC first.
4. Omada Controller and Discover Utility cannot run on the same computer at the same time.
Configuration GuideQ&A of functional explanation or specification parametersInvisible FAQWhen You Set UpTroubleshootingUser Application RequirementFurther Assistance
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
ER7206(UN)_V1.6_1.2.0 Build 20220117
This firmware is fully adapted to Omada SDN Controller 4.3.5 or above. Support the latest Controller5.0/5.1 management.
This firmware is fully adapted to the Omada SDN Controller 4.3.5 or above.
1. Add support for Dual Image feature and optimize the Flash design to improve the stability and reliability.
2. Add Emergency mode to recovery the firmware, please refer to FAQ3062.
3. Add support for IPv6.
4. Add support for Daylight Saving Time (DST).
5. Optimize the mechanism of aging UPnP entries.
6. Optimize the priority of One-to-One NAT and IPsec tunnels.
7. New features in controller mode:
7.1 PPTP/L2TP VPN can be selected as the Interface for static route and policy routing.
7.2 Add support to customize the firewall parameters.
7.3 Routing table, VPN, DDNS and Port forwarding status can be displayed on the Insight page.
7.4 Optimize the export of OpenVPN certificate.
8. New features in standalone mode:
8.1 Multi networks are supported.
8.2 LAN-to-LAN ACL are added to manage the behavior between networks, refer to FAQ3061 for Configuration Guide.
1. Fix the bug that Omada Gateway cannot be adopted after upgrading the firmware.
2. Fix the bug that the device account was reset after multiple configurations.
3. Fix the bug that TTL of the packets is reduced by 2 after forwarding.
4. Fix the bug that the existing sessions may not be switched to the backup WAN when performing the link backup.
5. Decouple some configurations of WAN and LAN.
5. Fix the bug that Virtual Server, One-to-One NAT and NAT Loopback failed.
6. Fix the bug that Speed Test failed in some circumstances.
1. For ER7206 (TL-ER7206) v1.0 and v1.6.
2. Your device’s configuration won’t be lost after upgrading.
3. This firmware is applied to the Omada APP of version 3.0.x or above.
This firmware is fully adapted to the Omada SDN platform but only compatible with Omada controller v4.1.5 or above.
If you are using an old Omada controller and plan to upgrade firmware for EAP, then you must upgrade the Omada controller as well. Please follow Upgrade Guide to upgrade the Omada Controller.
1. Support to configure the L2TP VPN Server and IPsec site on the same WAN port.
2. Change the detection mechanism of the “Block Ping of Death” function in the firewall, remove the packet limit of fewer than 64 Bytes.
3. Optimize the Online Detection and DNS proxy mechanisms to improve the network stability for scenarios where the front-end device has a Disconnection Alert function.
4. Optimize for scenarios where the Omada SDN Controller is accessed via the cloud when Portal is enabled.
5. Improve the compatibility of IKEv2 VPN, and the stability of L2TP over IPsec VPN.
6. Improve the network stability when the static IP address is changed in multi-WAN mode.
1. Fix the bug that the DHCP Server may down under special circumstances.
2. Fix the bug that the WAN connection may down when multi-network and VPN are configured.
3. Fix the bug that the router doesn’t forward data for up to 2 minutes when the L2TP VPN Client is connected.
4. Fix the bug that the Omada SDN Controller alerts incompatible devices.
5. Fix the bug that CPU and memory usage data are not correctly displayed in the Statistics functions of the Omada SDN Controller.
6. Fix the bug that the router occasionally generates the wrong routing table for the DNS server.
1. For ER7206(TL-ER7206) v1 only.
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
I would like to be kept up to date with TP-Link news, product updates and promotions.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.
accepted_local_switcher, tp_smb-select-product_scence, tp_smb-select-product_scenceSimple, tp_smb-select-product_userChoice, tp_smb-select-product_userChoiceSimple, tp_smb-select-product_userInfo, tp_smb-select-product_userInfoSimple, tp_top-banner
__livechat, __lc2_cid, __lc2_cst, __lc_cid, __lc_cst, CASID
VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC, LOGIN_INFO, PREF, CONSENT, __Secure-3PSID, __Secure-3PAPISID, __Secure-3PSIDCC
Analysis and Marketing Cookies
Analysis cookies enable us to analyze your activities on our website in order to improve and adapt the functionality of our website.
The marketing cookies can be set through our website by our advertising partners in order to create a profile of your interests and to show you relevant advertisements on other websites.
Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager & Google Optimize
_gid, _gat, _gat_global, _ga, _gaexp
Google Ads & DoubleClick
NID, IDE, test_cookie, id, 1P_JAR
fr, spin, xs, datr, c_user, sb, _fbp
_ce.s, _CEFT, _gid, cean, _fbp, ceac, _drip_client_9574608, cean_asoc
_hjKB, _fbp, ajs_user_id, _BEAMER_LAST_UPDATE_zeKLgqli17986, _hjid, _gcl_au, _ga, ajs_anonymous_id, _BEAMER_USER_ID_zeKLgqli17986, _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress, _hjFirstSeen, _hjIncludedInPageviewSample, _hjTLDTest
lms_analytics, AnalyticsSyncHistory, _gcl_au, liap