Switches for Surveillance
Switches for Business WiFi
Wireless Networking for Elevators
Omada Cloud-Based Controller
VIGI Security Manager
Omada Cloud Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Omada WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
Need to deploy stable Wi-Fi in high-density environment? Try Omada Wi-Fi 6 technology!
Omada Wi-Fi 6 access points greatly improve experiences in high-density environments, and provides faster speed and greater range for more devices.
WPA3, the Newest Security Protocol
Want to enhance the network security in public WiFi and home WiFi? Try TP-Link WPA3 technology!
To maximum the safety of enterprise and your home WiFi, TP-Link is inserting WPA3, the latest encryption technology, into Omada access points, WiFi routers, range extenders, and more devices.
Omada SDN (Software-Defined Networking) offers reliable business Wi-Fi with Facebook check-ins and Instagram follows. Power up your business with Omada business Wi-Fi.
Pharos Long-Range Wireless
Need to transmit network to long range or remote areas? Try Pharos wireless solution!
Pharos is TP-Link's next-generation outdoor product series, providing long-range outdoor wireless networking solutions for applications such as WISP, Enterprise Bridge (P2P), and Wireless Surveillance (PtMP).
Worried about buffering when using outdoor wireless broadband? Try TP-Link MAXtream technology!
MAXtream, the breakthrough TDMA technology, makes outdoor AP smoother and produces more efficient communications.
Facing the annoying latency when multiple devices connected? Try TP-Link MU-MIMO technology!
MU-MIMO solves this problem by creating multiple simultaneous connections to serve several users with multiple data streams at the same time.
Worried about interrupted streaming when moving? Seamless Roaming of TP-Link solves this issue! Omada access points are equipped with 802.11k and 802.11v fast roaming, switching clients automatically to the access point with the optimal signal with a seamless transition when moving.
TP-Link Omada Mesh technology makes wireless deployment more flexible and convenient. Omada EAPs with Mesh Technology, automatically choose the best route to extend your Wi-Fi further and more flexibly.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Need to deploy your surveillance cameras in your farm? Try TP-Link PoE technology to transmit power and data through one single Ethernet cable.
10G Multi-Gigabit Managed Switches
TP-Link's 10G/multi-gigabit managed switches are equipped with 10 Gbps fiber, 10 Gbps copper, or 2.5 Gbps Copper ports, offering maximum performance and low latency. Reliable and lightning-fast connections to WiFi 6 access points, storage servers, and other switches and devices are easily established.
LiteWave Unmanaged Switches
Need to work at home or expand your wired connections? Try TP-Link LiteWave Switches!
The TP-Link LiteWave Unmanaged Switches provide the simplest and most affordable way to expand your wired network. Just plug and play!
JetStream 10G Smart Switches
Provide high levels of performance, scalability, and cost-effectiveness that SMBs require from their 10G networking solutions.
Learn MoreBecome a Partner
Training & Certification
Learn MoreStart Training
Find the Stories
Replacement & Warranty
GPL Code Center
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
The EAP Controller is used to manage multiple EAPs intensively.
1. Upgrade Log4j to 2.17 to fix the vulnerability CVE-2021-44228 and CVE-2021-45046. Please refer to FAQ 3255 for more details.
1. To use Omada Controller 3.2.X new features, you need to upgrade your EAP's firmware to the corresponding version.
2. Once upgraded to this version of Omada Controller, you will NOT able to downgrade to an earlier version.
1. To use new features on Omada Controller 3.2.X, you need to upgrade your EAP's firmware to the corresponding version.
2. The Omada Controller program needs to use the system's netstat command. If the Linux system does not have net-tools installed (which contain the netstat command), the program may not be able to run normally.
3. Support 64-bit Linux operating system including Ubuntu 14.04/16.04/17.04/18.04/Debian 9.8
4. Once upgraded to this version of Omada Controller, you will NOT able to downgrade to an earlier version.
3. Support 64-bit Linux operating system including Ubuntu 14.04/16.04/17.04/18.04, CentOS 6.x/7.x and Fedora 20 or above, Debian 9.8.
Omada Discovery Utility_v3.2.1
1. Fixed the bug that the Discovery Utility may fail to find EAPs.
2. Fixed the bug that the Cancel button may overlap with the display box after managing APs.
1. This version of software can be used in both Windows and Mac operation system.
2. Double click the software or run the command “java –jar **.jar” to run the software on MacOS (**.jar is the name of this software).
3. To run this software, you need to install JRE 8.0 on your PC first.
Omada Discovery Utility_v3.1.13
1. Fixed the bug that when the Discovery Utility issues Controller_IP to EAPs which are in factory status, Controller cannot batch manage the EAPs.
2. Fixed the bug that sometimes the Discovery Utility cannot find all EAPs when running in MacOS.
2. Double click the software or run the command “java –jar **.jar” to run the software on MacOS(**.jar is the name of this software).
3. To run this software, you need to install JRE 8.0 on your PC.
Omada Discovery Utility_v2.0.0_Mac
1. Change name to "Omada Discovery Utility".
2. Update background picture during installation.
3. Limit the maximum length of controller hostname to 79.
Fix the bug that searching in the search box will cause the software to hang.
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11.
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
The first Discovery Utility released.
For EAP series, including EAP110, EAP115, EAP120, EAP220, EAP320, EAP330,EAP245,etc.
This video will demonstrate how to set up a TP-Link EAP via a web browser. The setup consists of three steps:
1. Connect the EAP to the network
2. Log into the EAP (via a wired/wireless connection)
3. Change the default SSID
This video is suitable for users with a small number (1-3) of EAPs .
User Application RequirementConfiguration GuideQ&A of functional explanation or specification parametersFurther AssistanceTroubleshooting
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
EAP245(EU)_V1_1.4.0 Build 180323
Recommended Controller Software Version: Omada Controller v 2.6.x or above
1. Management mechanism changing: In standalone mode, only one user is allowed to login the management page of the EAP at the same time.
2. Changed the selecting range of auto channel of 2.4G radio to non-overlapping channel 1/6/11.
3. Optimized Rouge AP detection process.
4. Web UI optimization.
1. Fixed the incorrect IP address displaying of some clients in Omada Controller.
2. Fixed the bug that clients can use Facebook and Whatsapp APP before passing the portal authentication.
3. Fixed the bug that clients may still be able to connect with EAP after blocking the clients in the clients list.
1. For EAP245 (EU)_V1 only.
2. If you managed EAP by Omada Controller, you can’t manage this EAP by Web management page, unless you have reset the EAP.
3. Your device's configuration won't be lost after upgrading.
Recommended Controller Software Version: Omada Controllerv2.6.x or above
1. Supports HTTPS redirection of portal authentication page.
2. Facebook Portal now intercepts HTTPS access unless you pass the authentication.
3. Omada Controller increased the synchronization update process when the IP address of EAP is changed.
4. EAP will report Client RSSI information to Omada Controller.
5. Omada Controller will create Free Authentication Policy automatically when the External Web Portal Server or External Portal Server is configured.
6. Supports rate limit function for a single client. (If you have set SSID, Client, Voucher rate limit together, the minimum limit value will take effect.)
7. Restricts local resources access of wireless clients which did not pass the authentication.
1. The Controller now displays traffic statistics accurately.
2. Fixed the issue rate limit function may not work when Rate Limit value of Voucher is lower than 2 Kbps.
3. Fixed the issue SSID rate limit configuration may not take effect when wireless radio is turned off.
4. Fixed the system error caused by portal module after receiving some anomalous data packets.
1. For EAP245 (EU) V1 only.
2. Your device's configuration won't be lost after upgrading.
Recommended Controller Software Version: Omada Controller v2.5.x
1. Support new SMS, Facebook and other authentication methods of Omada Controller v2.5.x.
2. Voucher supports speed&traffic limit of wireless clients.
3. Enhance stability.
1. For EAP245_V1.
2. Your device's configuration won't be lost after upgrade.
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
TP-Link Omada lets you configure settings, monitor network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet. Learn more about Compatible Devices.
Note: To use Omada, please update your EAP's firmware to the latest version.
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.
EAP AdoptionFacebook portal authenticationManagementStandalone EAP Log in Edit SSIDEAP reset backup and restore firmware update system time user accountConfigurationConfiguration ExamplePortalQuick Start
I would like to be kept up to date with TP-Link news, product updates and promotions.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.
accepted_local_switcher, tp_smb-select-product_scence, tp_smb-select-product_scenceSimple, tp_smb-select-product_userChoice, tp_smb-select-product_userChoiceSimple, tp_smb-select-product_userInfo, tp_smb-select-product_userInfoSimple, tp_top-banner
__livechat, __lc2_cid, __lc2_cst, __lc_cid, __lc_cst, CASID
VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC, LOGIN_INFO, PREF, CONSENT, __Secure-3PSID, __Secure-3PAPISID, __Secure-3PSIDCC
Analysis and Marketing Cookies
Analysis cookies enable us to analyze your activities on our website in order to improve and adapt the functionality of our website.
The marketing cookies can be set through our website by our advertising partners in order to create a profile of your interests and to show you relevant advertisements on other websites.
Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager & Google Optimize
_gid, _gat, _gat_global, _ga, _gaexp
Google Ads & DoubleClick
NID, IDE, test_cookie, id, 1P_JAR
fr, spin, xs, datr, c_user, sb, _fbp
_ce.s, _CEFT, _gid, cean, _fbp, ceac, _drip_client_9574608, cean_asoc
_hjKB, _fbp, ajs_user_id, _BEAMER_LAST_UPDATE_zeKLgqli17986, _hjid, _gcl_au, _ga, ajs_anonymous_id, _BEAMER_USER_ID_zeKLgqli17986, _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress, _hjFirstSeen, _hjIncludedInPageviewSample, _hjTLDTest
lms_analytics, AnalyticsSyncHistory, _gcl_au, liap