The TL-SG1024 24-Port Gigabit rack-mount switch provides an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. All 24 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1024 can save up to 40%* of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This new product TL-SG1024 features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
Power down Idle Ports
When a computer or network equipment is off, the corresponding port of a traditional switch will continue to consume considerable amounts of power. The TL-SG1024 can automatically detect the link status of each port and reduce the power consumption of ports that are idle.
Power Budget According to Cable Length
Ideally, shorter cables would use less power because of less power degradation over their length; this is not the case with most devices as they will use the same amount of power across the cable regardless of whether it is 10 or 50 meters(32.8 or 164.0 feet) in length.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power consumption
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 48Gbps Switching Capacity
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Support the port N-Way Auto-Negotiation, Store and Forward.
- Compact size design for desktops, Rackmountable
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
|Standards and Protocols||IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab , IEEE 802.3x|
|Interface||24 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports (Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX)|
10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m)
100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T: UTP category 5, 5e or above cable (maximum 100m)
|Power Supply||100-240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 13.1W (220V/50Hz)|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||17.3*7.1*1.7 in. (440*180*44 mm)|
|Packet Forwarding Rate||35.7Mpps|
|MAC Address Table||8K|
|QoS||802.1p/DSCP QoS**Only for V11 and later version|
|Certification||FCC, CE, RoHS|
24-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch
Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉);
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉);
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing;
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing