AV500 Powerline Starter Kit TL-PA4010KIT
- HomePlug AV standard compliant1
- Miniature design, smaller than most powerline adapters at the market, blends discreetly in front of any power outlet
- No new wires, Easy Plug and Play operation, No configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%2
TP-LINK USA AV500 PowerLine Satisfaction Guarantee. TP-LINK USA has implemented a special program for some of its AV500 PowerLine adapters. Under this program a customer can return their TP-LINK AV500 PowerLine adapter for any reason regardless of when or where it was purchased directly to TP-LINK USA. For more information about this program, including how to return your product, please visit http://www.tp-link.us/claim/ or call TP-LINK USA’s support hotline at 1-866-225-8139.
AV500 Powerline for HD Streaming
Using advanced Home Plug AV technology, TL-PA4010KIT provides users with stable and high-speed data transfer rates on a line length of up to 300 meters. It enables heavy-bandwidth applications like HD streaming, on-line gaming and large file downloading, turning your home into a robust and high-speed networking.
With its new ultra-compact housing design, TL-PA4010KIT is much smaller than TP-LINK’s legacy AV500 powerline products. At just 28.5mm thick, it nearly blends completely in front of any power outlet.
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.It's that simple!
- 1. Plug the adapter into the power outlet
- 2. Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
- 3. Press the pair buttons—and you're done!
- Power LED
- Powerline LED
- Ethernet LED
- Pair Button
Note: The powerline adapters must be deployed in sets of two or more.
- Plug one Internet connected adapter into a nearby power outlet.
- Connect additional adapters to PCs/laptops/Internet TVs or other networked devices via an Ethernet cable - and you're done!
- Press the pair buttons for network security and data protection.
- The term “AV500” is derived from applicable specifications and refers to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate. This term is used on this product solely to indicate its compatibility with other “AV500” Powerline devices. Actual data speeds vary and are limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues. If you are uncertain about your network conditions, you should consult an IT professional to assist in selecting a networking product.
- Actual data will vary based on network conditions and environment factors.
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u|
|Interface||1*10/100Mbps Ethernet Port|
|LED Indicator||PWR, PLC, ETH|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||2.6 x 2.0 x 1.1 in.(65×52×28.5mm)|
|Range||300M in house|
|Encryption||128-bit AES Encryption|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
Powerline Ethernet Adapter
Ethernet cable (RJ45)
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Mac, Linux|
Operating Temperature: 0~40 (32~104)
Storage Temperature: -40~70 (-40~158)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing