TP-Link®’s Gaming and Streaming Optimized Archer C3150 Routers Now Exclusively Available at Amazon
San Dimas, Calif. – April 5, 2016 – TP-Link®, a leading global provider of consumer and business networking products, today announced that the new Archer C3150 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Routers are now available for purchase at Amazon.com, as part of the Amazon Choice program. Archer C3150 routers are optimized for gaming, 4K streaming and support for multiple concurrent mobile devices.
“With Archer C3150 routers, there’s no need to take turns accessing the things you love,” said Lewis Wu, executive vice president to TP-Link USA. “Archer C3150 routers keep everyone online at the same time, no matter what they’re doing, which means kids can hold marathon gaming sessions while parents binge on UHD TV – or vice versa. With advanced Wi-Fi technology and innovative antenna design, Archer C3150 routers exemplify how TP-Link is redefining home connectivity.”
Archer C3150 Wireless Dual-band Gigabit Routers deliver faster Wi-Fi for every device while intelligently connecting to maximum speeds for smoother gaming and 4K HD streaming. With 4-Stream and NitroQAM technology, the router sends up to 3150Mbps* over 2.4GHz (1000Mbps) and 5GHz (2167Mbps) bands, delivering peak performance for a pure gaming experience. Lag, dropped connections, and dead zones are a thing of the past with the Archer C3150.
In addition, Archer C3150 routers’ XStream processor architecture delivers smoother performance by dedicating one processor to each of its Wi-Fi bands to handle Wi-Fi traffic, freeing the dual-core CPU to take care of everything else. Archer C3150 routers are also MU-MIMO ready, increasing Wi-Fi performance by up to three times when gaming and streaming on multiple devices, while Smart Connect keeps everyone on the best available connection. Now, if you’re gaming while the rest of the family catches up on email, watches YouTube or streams music – your network will adjust to handle it all. This level of performance brings nonstop entertainment to gaming consoles and smart TVs, with the added assurance of stable high-speed connections during heavy network traffic thanks to its powerful 1.4GHz dual-core processor with two co-processors. Archer C3150 routers also strengthen Wi-Fi by sending targeted signals to every device with beamforming.
Archer C3150 Router benefits at a glance:
- XStream processor architecture with 1.4GHz dual-core CPU and 2 co-processors for smoother performance
- 4-Stream and NitroQAM technology delivers up to 3150Mbps* Wi-Fi speeds over dual 2.4GHz (1000Mbps) and 5GHz (2167Mbps) bands
- Smart Connect helps devices run faster by assigning them to the best available connection
- Lightning-fast wired connections using four gigabit Ethernet ports
- Share files, photos, music, and video across the network using USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports
- Set time limits and keep children safe with parental controls
- Guest Network provides visitors with Wi-Fi access separate from your main network
- Advanced security encryption protects your data
- Intuitive mobile interface with simplified layout lets you quickly set up your wireless network using your phone
- Supports 802.11ac and backwards-compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n
- Industry-leading 2-year warranty and 24/7 technical support
Archer C3150 routers are exclusively available on Amazon.com at $219.99 USD.
TP-Link is a global innovator and provider of consumer and SMB networking products and the world's No.1 provider of WLAN and broadband CPE devices**, with products available in over 120 countries to tens of millions of customers. Committed to intensive R&D, efficient production and strict quality management, TP-Link continues to provide award-winning networking products in wireless routers, cable/DSL gateways, powerline adapters, range extenders, cloud cameras, smart home and accessories for global end-users.
* Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage claims are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
** According to latest published IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q4 2015 Final Release
For further information visit www.tp-link.us, follow TP-Link on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TPLINKNA, Twitter at www.twitter.com/TPLINKNA, YouTube at www.youtube.com/tplinktech or the TP-Link Forum at http://forum.tp-link.com.
All information and pricing provided are subject to change without notice. TP-Link is a registered trademark of TP-Link Technologies Co., Ltd. All trade names are the property of their respective owners. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput and wireless coverage will vary.
Finn Partners for TP-Link
Krista Sparks | (415) 348-2732