- Whole-Home Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi Routers
- Modems/ Gateways
- Network Expansion
- Smart Home
- Mobile Wi-Fi
- JetStream Switches
- Auranet Businesss Wi-Fi
- Pharos Wireless Broadband
- SafeStream Router
- Training Center
- Service Provider
How to block unknown devices by tpMiFi?
Note: This FAQ is suitable for M7300v1，M7300v2，M7350v1，M7350v2，M7350v3.
1. Login tpMiFi App by Username and Password. Then you will see the page below.
2. Choose Wi-Fi Users, then you will see the page below.
3. If you found unknown device, you can scroll left to Block it.
4. If you want to unblock the device, you can scroll left again to unblock it.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Your feedback helps improve this site.
We appreciate your feedback.
Click here to contact TP-Link technical support.