Download for T1600G-52TS
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
-  How to configure OpenSSH 7.0(and above) to login smart and managed switches?
-  How to configure the DHCP Relay in TP-Link Switch?
-  Do you still have any doubt about the effect of QoS on the Switch of TP-Link?
-  The nodes that TP-Link T1600/T2600 series switch use to display the CPU and Memory utilization through SNMP
-  How to Configure the Default Gateway in the T Series Switches
-  How to configure IGMP Snooping for IPTV network using L2 switch?
-  How to Upgrade Firmware of a Switch via the Bootutil Menu
-  Why the Firmware Version Does Not Change after Upgrading in T Series Switches?
-  How to Block Unknown Devices to Access the Switch by Using IP Source Guard
-  How to configure MAC ACL on Smart/Managed switch?
-  How to configure LACP on our Smart/ Managed Switch?
-  How to change the IP address of TP-Link Switch using Web GUI and CLI?
-  How to Block an illegal client with Certain IP address from getting access to the network using TP-Link Managed Switches
-  How to build up an 802.1X access authentication system using TP-Link switch?
-  How to test the Jumbo Frame pass-through feature on TP-Link switches?
-  How to limit the port rate of the incoming traffic via ACL function?
-  How to configure 802.1q VLAN on Smart Switches？
-  How to Configure Port Mirror on TP-Link Smart Switches and L2 Managed Switches?
-  How to Configure Port Isolation Function on Our Layer 2 Manage switches through Web Browser?
-  How to configure Extended IP ACL