TP-Link is always on the lookout for passionate individuals, who are enthusiastic about their work and willing to progress the career within the company. We are a global company that values diversity and thrives on entrepreneurial values. TP-LINK offers great working environment, competitive salary, paid vacations, sick leave, overtime pay, and company bonus. Send us your CV if you feel you have the qualifications to meet the challenge of joining the world's #1 market share Wireless LAN Company.
Technical Support Engineer
Technical Support Engineer
TP-Link Nordic ABLearn More
Technical Support Engineer – TP-Link Nordic AB
Who We are
Founded in 1996, TP-Link is a global provider of reliable networking devices and accessories, involved in all aspects of everyday life. The company is consistently ranked by analyst firm IDC as the No. 1 provider of WLAN and broadband CPE devices*, supplying distribution to more than 120 countries and serving hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a proven heritage of stability, performance and value, TP-Link has curated a portfolio of products that meet the networking needs of all individuals. Now, as the connected lifestyle continues to evolve, the company is expanding today to exceed the demands of tomorrow.
Established in 2007, TP-Link Nordic AB have enjoyed rapid growth in the past years, we are aiming to be the No.1 provider of networking equipment with great services to our customers.
You will be responsible for
· Offering technical support to end users/resellers in Sweden and Norway. (Providing services to customers cannot use English support and follow up complicated issues which TP-Link HQ need help to solve)
· Beta-testing new products before official releases, providing suggestions to improve existing products.
· Perform other duties as required.
· Completed IT studies or completed training as an IT system tradesman, IT specialist, information technology clerk or several years of professional experience in IT support
· Knowledge of TCP / IP, LAN, WAN, VLAN and VPN
· Knowledge and experience in the area of network and system administration are an advantage
· Very good knowledge of common office products
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· You enjoy working in a team, are persistent and can quickly familiarize yourself with new areas of responsibility
· Excellent Swedish language skills and very good written and spoken English, skills of other Nordic languages preferred.
We offer you an attractive salary and a modern environment with opportunities for individual development. If you want to work in a motivated team, we look forward to your application! Please send your detailed application with your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org