Technical Note: TP-Link USB Printer Controller compatibility with Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
Release date: October 1, 2015
As Apple makes updates to their new OS X El Capitan, we performs a series of compatibility tests with TP-Link USB Printer Controller. There are known issues found which prevents the USB Printer Controller works with OS X El Capitan.
We are working on the compatibility issues and will make a release note when the issue is resolved. For now, please uninstall USB Printer Controller utility with OS X El Capitan. To uninstall the utility, run the TP-Link utility uninstaller in Application > TP-Link > TP-Link uninstaller.
* You may encounter the system reboot due to the compatibility issue. If it does, please start up your Mac in safe mode and remove the utility.
Uninstall utility in safe mode:
- Power on your Mac.
- Immediately after you hear the startup sound, press and hold the Shift key.
- Release the Shift key when you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
- After the Apple logo appears, it might take longer than usual to reach the login.
- Run the TP-Link utility uninstaller. (Application > TP-Link > TP-Link uninstaller)
- Restart your computer after uninstall the utility.
Părerea ta ajută la îmbunătățirea acestui site.