How to configure local and remote management rule of TL- MR6400 (new logo)?
Log into the web-based management page of the router. Please refer to How do I log into the web-based Management Page of TMR6400 (new logo)?
1. Go to Security → Local Management, you can configure the management rule. The management feature allows you to deny LAN computers from accessing the router.
2. By default, the radio button All the PCs on the LAN are allowed to access the Router's Web-Based Utility is selected.
If you want to allow PCs with specific MAC Addresses to access the Setup page of the router's Web-Based Utility locally, from inside the network, click the radio button Only the PCs listed can browse the built-in web pages to perform Administrator tasks, and then enter each MAC Address in a separate field. The format for the MAC Address is XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX (X is any hexadecimal digit).
Only the PCs with the MAC address listed can use the password to browse the built-in web pages to perform Administrator tasks and all the others will be blocked.
3. After click Add, your PC's MAC Address will be placed in the Control List above.
4. Click Save to make the settings effective.
Note: If your PC is blocked and you want to access the router again, press and hold down the WPS/RESET button on the rear panel of the router until the Power LED starts flashing to reset the router's factory defaults in the router's web management page.
1. Go to Security → Remote Management, you can configure the Remote Management function. This feature allows you to manage your Router from a remote location via the internet.
Web Management Port - Web browser access normally uses the standard HTTP service port 80. This Router's default remote management web port number is 80. For greater security, you can change the remote management web port to a custom port by entering that number in the box provided. Choose a number between 1 and 65535 but do not use the number of any common service port.
Remote Management IP Address - This is the current address you will use when accessing your Router from the internet. This function is disabled when the IP address is set to the default value of 0.0.0.0. To enable this function change 0.0.0.0 to a valid IP address. If set to 255.255.255.255, then all the hosts can access the router from internet.
To access the router, you should enter your router's WAN IP address into your browser's address (in IE) or location (in Netscape) box, followed by a colon and the custom port number you set in the Web Management Port box. For example, if your Router's WAN address is 22.214.171.124 and you use port number 8080, enter http://126.96.36.199:8080 in your browser. You will be asked for the router's password. After successfully entering the password, you will be able to access the router's web management page.
1) Some ports are commonly used for other services (Such as 21, 25, 110, 119, 139, 145 and 445). For security reasons, these ports will be restricted.
2) Be sure to change the router's default password to a secure password.
3) If the web management port conflicts with the one used for a Virtual Server entry, the entry will be automatically disabled after the setting is saved.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
A sua resposta ajuda-nos a melhorar o nosso site.