Download for TL-WR340GD
-  What can I do if the wireless network is unstable via my wireless router/modem router?
-  What are the most frequent asked questions about the TP-Link routers' speed?
-  How to install TP-Link wireless router to work with a DSL Modem (PPPoE)?
-  How do I install TP-Link wireless router to work with a Modem (Static IP)?
-  How do I install TP-Link router to work with a Cable Modem?
-  How do I install a TP-Link router to work with a DSL modem (Dynamic IP)?
-  Application Requirement/Choose WAN Connection Type on my TP-Link router
-  How to do troubleshooting from the system log when PPPoE connection fails?
-  How to protect your TP-Link network devices from potential attacks?
-  How to configure Static Routing on wireless routers?
-  How to reset TP-Link products with WPS/RESET button to factory defaults
-  How to improve my wireless speed or range?
-  Why cannot I access the Internet after successfully connected to the TP-Link router's wireless network(MAC OS)?
-  Why cannot I access the Internet after successfully connected to the TP-Link router’s wireless network(Windows OS)?
-  What can I do if I forget the login password of TP-Link Wireless Router?
-  How to Setup DDNS (No-IP) on TP-Link Wireless Router?
-  How to Configure TP-Link N router as a wireless Access Point?
-  How to find or change the wireless password on the TP-Link products
-  Why my TP-Link Router gets a WAN IP from the modem but no internet access？
-  Why cannot log into the Management Page with NOD 32 ESET?
-  How to find the wireless key on the 11G router?
-  How to configure Wireless MAC address filter on wireless router?
-  How to Setup DDNS(DynDNS) on Wireless Router?
-  How do I secure my wireless network by using WPA PSK on TP-Link Wireless G Router
-  How do I secure my wireless network by using WEP encryption on TP-Link wireless G Router
-  How do I secure my wireless network on TP-Link 11G wireless Router?
-  How to configure WDS function on TP-Link Wireless Routers(green UI)
-  How to confirm whether the router is connected to internet through Diagnostic function?
-  How to configure TL-WR543G to connect to your WISP
-  How to configure Domain Filtering(blocking) on TP-Link 11G wireless routers?
-  How to configure individual WEP key for individual wireless client on TP-Link Wireless Router
-  How to configure Address Reservation on TP-Link wireless router
-  How to bind IP Address and MAC Address on TP-Link Router?
-  How to limit ports on TP-Link Wireless Router
-  How to configure IP Address Filtering on TP-Link 11G wireless Router?
-  How to configure MAC address Filtering on TP-Link 11G Router
-  Why my TP-Link router can not get WAN parameters from my modem?
-  How to connect TP-Link 11G routers together via wireless by using bridge mode
-  How do I open ports on my TP-Link wireless Router?
-  How do I open ports on my TP-Link Wireless Router for Xbox Live?
-  How to view System Log of TP-Link wireless Router?
-  How do I reduce the MTU size on my TP-Link Router?
-  How do I configure MAC Address Clone on my TP-Link Wireless Router?
-  How do I change the IP address of a TP-Link Wireless Router (Green UI)?
-  How do I configure Remote Management for my TP-Link Wireless Router?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （ Normally V1.x=V1）
It is NOT suggested to upgrade firmware which is not for your region. Please click here to choose your own region and download the most suitable firmware version. ( eg. the firmware of EU and US are different hardware versions)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on the TP-link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 02/11/10||Language: English||File Size: 923.4 KB|
|Published Date: 20/09/10||Language: English||File Size: 865.370 KB|
|Published Date: 25/08/10||Language: English||File Size: 863.659 KB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-LINK partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-LINK products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-LINK software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.