- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty.
- Do NOT turn off the power during upgrade.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless the device only has wireless connection;
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before upgrade.
|File Size||3.46 MB|
|Modifications and Bug Fixes|
- Fixed an ARP broadcast storm problem caused by IP conflict;
- Fixed a compatible problem in Thailand;
- Fixed a bug that wireless may encounter disconnection when there are over 8 clients with powersave enabled;
- Fixed some vulnerabilities and improved security.
|Notes||For TL-WA730RE V2|
|File Size||3.44 MB|
|Notes||Factory firmware for TL-WA730RE V2|
Some official firmware of TP-LINK products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-LINK does not provide technical support and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.