-  PoE Guide of Access Point
-  How to configure TL-WA701ND V2, TL-WA801ND V2, or TL-WA901ND V3 as bridge with AP mode?
-  How to configure TL-WA701ND V1, TL-WA801ND V1 or TL-WA901ND V1 & V2 as Bridge with AP mode?
-  How to configure TL-WA701ND V2, TL-WA801ND V2, or TL-WA901ND V3 as an Access Point
-  How to configure TL-WA701ND V1, TL-WA801ND V1 or TL-WA901ND V1 & V2 as an Access Point
-  How to Upgrade TP-Link Wireless Access Point/Range Extender?
-  What can I do if my client can’t roam between my wireless router and TP-Link AP & Range Extender product?
-  How to configure TL-WA701ND V2, TL-WA801ND V2, TL-WA901ND V3 or TL-WA7210N to work in Client Mode?
-  How to configure TL-WA701ND V2, TL-WA801ND V2, TL-WA901ND V3 or TL-WA7210N as a repeater?
-  How to improve my wireless speed or range?
-  Why cannot I connect to the secured wireless network?
-  How to Setup TP-Link AP’s Multi-SSID (VLAN) to Work with TP-Link Switch?
-  How to find or change the wireless password on the TP-Link products
-  How do I log into the Web-based Interface of Wireless Access Point or Extender(case 2)?
-  How to configure my TL-WA5110G or TL-WA5210G to work on Client Mode
-  How to connect my Media Player to the wireless network with AP client
-  How to setup TL-WA5110G,TL-WA901NDv1&v2,TL-WA801NDv1,TL-WA701ND v1 as Client
-  How to setup TL-WA5110G,TL-WA901NDv1&v2,TL-WA801NDv1,TL-WA701ND v1 as repeater
-  How to hard reset TP-Link wireless access points, extenders to factory defaults
-  How do I log into the Web-based Interface of Wireless Access Point or Extender(case 1)?
-  Why & How do I change the IP address of wireless Access Point & Extender?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （ Normally V1.x=V1）
It is NOT suggested to upgrade firmware which is not for your region. Please click here to choose your own region and download the most suitable firmware version. ( eg. the firmware of EU and US are different hardware versions)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on the TP-link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 10/01/13||Language: English||File Size: 2.48 MB|
|Published Date: 28/02/12||Language: English||File Size: 2.87 MB|
|Published Date: 10/02/11||Language: English||File Size: 2.598 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-LINK partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-LINK products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-LINK software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.