Download for TL-MR3040 V1
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty.
- Do NOT turn off the power during upgrade.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless the device only has wireless connection;
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before upgrade.
|File Size||3.59 MB|
|Modifications and Bug Fixes|
- Added support for 4G USB modem
- Added Mobile ISP Auto-recognition
- Device reboot won't be needed after wireless radio enabled or disabled
|Notes||For TL-MR3040 V1.0 only|
|File Size||3.55 MB|
|Notes||First firmware/Factory firmware|