-  Why my ADSL modem get abnormal IP on Telstra BigPond and how to solve it (TD-W8950N, TD-W8950ND,TD-W8960N,TD-W8968 V3 V4)？
-  How to secure Wi-Fi with a Password on TD-W8950N, TD-W8950ND,TD-W8960N,TD-W8968 V3 V4?
-  How to change the LAN IP address of TP-Link DSL modem router?
-  How to configure IPv6 settings on TD-W8950ND V2, TD-W8960N V5V6, TD-W8968 V3 V4?
-  How to configure Parental Control on my TD-W8960N/ TD-W8968/TD-W8950ND/TD-W8950N?
-  What can I do if the ADSL LED indicator is not on constantly on my ADSL modem/modem router?
-  How do I open ports on TD-W8968 V3V4,TD-W8950ND,TD-W8950N,TD-W8960N
-  What can I do if the wireless network is unstable via my wireless router/modem router?
-  What are the most frequent asked questions about the TP-Link routers' speed?
-  How to protect your TP-Link network devices from potential attacks?
-  How to troubleshoot on ADSL modem router through DSL parameters checking on TD-W8960N,TD-W8950ND or TD-W8968V3 V4?
-  How to turn TD-W8968V3V4, TD-W8950N,TD-W8950NDV2,TD-W8960N V4-V6 into an NBN-ready wireless router ?
-  How to setup QoS for VOIP in TD-W8950N,TD-W8960N?
-  How to Set TD-W8960N/TD-W8950ND QoS for RTSP?
-  How to Set TD-W8960N/TD-W8950ND QoS for Online Game?
-  How to Set TD-W8960N/TD-W8950ND QoS for IGMP/IPTV?
-  How to Configure Guest Network on TD-W8968(v2 and later), TD-W8960N(v5 v6), TD-W8950N, TD-W9980(B), TD-W9970,Archer D2/D5/D7/D9?
-  How to reset TP-Link ADSL modem router to factory defaults
-  Why do I failed to upgrade the firmware of the TP-Link ADSL2+ modem router
-  How to configure DHCP Address Reservation (Broadcom Solution)
-  Why shows “Test ATM-OAM fail”
-  How to change wireless channel on my TP-Link wireless ADSL2+ modem router
-  How to install TD-W8950N(D) , TD-W8960N(D/B), TD-8810/8840, TD-W8910G/8920G, TD-W8968 V3 V4 to work with IPoE or Dynamic IP?
-  How to install TD-W8950N(D) , TD-W8960N(D/B), TD-8810/8840, TD-W8910G/8920G, TD-W8968 V3 to work with IPoA or Static IP ?
-  How to configure Static Routing on TD-W8960N_V1 and TD-W8960N_V3
-  How to improve my wireless speed or range?
-  How to find or change the wireless password on the TP-Link products
-  Why cannot log into the Management Page with NOD 32 ESET?
-  Advanced Setup (IPTV) of TD-W8960N For TM UniFi
-  How to Disable SIP ALG on TD-W8960N
-  How to connect to Internet by using Windows 7 built-in PPPoE Wizard with a modem at bridge mode
-  How to configure Wireless MAC address filter on TD-W8950N(D) , TD-W8960N(D/B), TD-W8910G/8920G, TD-W8968 V3V4 ？
-  How to export configuration file of TP-Link ADSL Modem Router
-  How to disable remote management function for TP-Link ADSL modem router
-  How to configure PPPoE connection on Mac pro
-  How to Use the TD-W8960N/TD-W8968_V3V4 Wireless Bridge (WDS) Function with another TD-W8960N/TD-W8968_V3V4/TD-W8950ND(V2)/TD-W8950N
-  How to set up my TD-W8960N for TPG IPTV
-  How to Setup IPSec Tunnel (VPN) on TD-W8960N/TD-W8950ND/TD-W8968(V3 V4)
-  How to upgrade TP-Link ADSL Modem Router (Broadcom Solution)
-  How do I change administrative password on TP-Link ADSL router
-  How to connect to Internet by using Windows XP built-in PPPoE Wizard with a modem at bridge mode
-  How to reset TP-Link products to factory defaults
-  How to connect/install TP-Link DSL router into your network (Wired network connection)
-  How do I log into the web-based Utility (Management Page) of TP-Link DSL modem & router
-  How to install TD-W8950N(D) , TD-W8960N(D/B), TD-8810/8840, TD-W8910G/8920G, TD-W8968 V3 V4 to work with PPPoE?
-  How to install TD-W8950N(D) , TD-W8960N(D/B), TD-8810/8840, TD-W8910G/8920G, TD-W8968 V3 V4 to work with PPPoA?
-  How to install TP-Link ADSL router to work on Bridge mode
-  What can I do if I forget the login username/password of my DSL modem/router?
-  How do I secure wireless network by using TP-Link wireless DSL router with WEP encryption
-  How do I secure wireless network by using TP-Link wireless DSL router with WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （ Normally V1.x=V1）
It is NOT suggested to upgrade firmware which is not for your region. Please click here to choose your own region and download the most suitable firmware version. ( eg. the firmware of EU and US are different hardware versions)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on the TP-link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 28/02/14||Language: English||File Size: 5.25 MB|
|Published Date: 12/09/12||Language: English||File Size: 5.11 MB|
|Published Date: 09/06/12||Language: English||File Size: 5.11 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-LINK partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-LINK products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-LINK software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
For TD-W8960N V4