- Please firstly “select location” from the drop-down list and refer to the local ISP and 3G/4G USB modem information;
- If your country is not in the list, please take “Other Location” option as reference Only.
Please note, due to firmware upgrading or various parameters changed by some 3G/4G ISPs, there are some 3G/4G modems in the "Other Location" list that may NOT be compatible with our routers.
- If your 3G/4G USB modem is listed but not recognized by the router, please refer to the following steps to have a try:
- Download and upgrade the router with the latest firmware，which is always compatible with more 3G/4G USB modems and available at our website
- If the problem still remains, please go to 3G/4G Modem Bin File Center to check whether there is a bin file for your 3G/4G USB modem.
- If your 3G/4G USB modem finally failed to be recognized by the router, please feel free to contact our technical support.
- If you found a 3G/4G Modem is not listed but compatible with our 3G/4G router, please feel free to tell us, your kindly help is very valuable for other customers.