24-Port 10/100Mbps + 4-Port Gigabit Web Smart Switch TL-SL2428WEB
- 24 10/100Mbps Ports, 2 10/100/1000Mbps Port, and 2 Gigabit SFP Slots
- Web-based management for quick and easy setup
- Supports Port-Based VLAN and IEEE 802.1Q Tag VLAN
- Supports Static MAC address and filtering MAC address management
What This Product Does
The TP-LINK TL-SL2428WEB is a web smart switch with 24 10/100Mbps ports, 2 10/100/1000Mbps Port, and 2 Gigabit SFP Slots supporting Mini GBIC modules. It integrates advanced management and security functions that provide performance and scalability. It delivers maximum throughput where you need it to high-performance workgroups at the edge of the network. What’s more, Quality of Service (QoS) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to ensure your data transmission smoother and faster.
Versatile Layer 2 Switching Features
- Equipped with a complete lineup of L2 features, this switch includes Port Mirroring and IEEE 802.3x Flow Control.
- VLAN Supported (IEEE 802.1Q, Port-Based, MTU), Network security is a top priority in any size business. VLANs allow the network to be segmented into groups (Departmental, Hierarchical, and Security Groups). It enhances the security of a network.
- Virtual Cable Test is designed for network administrators to quickly examine the quality of the copper cables and determine the type of cable error: opens, shorts, cable impedance mismatch, bad connectors, and termination mismatch..
Quality of ServiceTL-SL2428WEB supports IEEE 802.1p, applies Class of Service with 4 priority queues per port: lowest, lower, higher and highest. Now the administrator can designate the bandwidth intensive and sensitive applications with high priority to remain stable and fluid so that you don’t get interrupted when you’re watching a video online or lag during an Internet phone call.
Streamlined Web-based ManagementIn addition, an intuitive, Web-browser interface offers the simple mart switch management, making it a snap to monitor switch performance, configures ports, even set up port trunking, VLANs, and 802.1p Priority Class prioritization.
- 24 10/100Mbps Ports, 2 10/100/1000Mbps Ports, and 2 Gigabit SFP Slots
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware.
- Supports Store and Forward switching to maximize network performance while minimizing the propagation of bad network packets
- Quick and easy setup with web-based management
- Supports Port-Based VLANs, IEEE 802.1Q Tag VLANs and MTU VLAN
- Supports Port Trunking, 6 Trunking groups, up to 2~4 members each group
- Supports the configuration function of Port Security, Broadcast Storm Control, Port Mirroring
- Supports Static MAC address Binding
- Supports Virtual Cable Test
- Supports Static Port Priority and IEEE 802.1p Class of Service (CoS) with 4-level priority queuing
- Supports firmware upgrade, configuration backed up and restored
|Standards and Protocols||IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab, 802.3z, 802.3x, 802.1q, 802.1p|
|Interface||24 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (Auto MDI/MDIX)
2 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (Auto MDI/MDIX)
2 Gigabit SFP ports
|Network Media||10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m)
EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (maximum 100m)
100BASE-TX/1000Base-T: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m)
EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (maximum 100m)
1000BASE-X: MMF, SMF
|External Power Supply||100-240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Packet Forwarding Rate||9.52Mpps|
|Mac Address Table||8k|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||17.3*7.1*1.7 in. (440*180*44 mm)|
|VLAN||Port Based VLAN,
|Access Control List||Based on Port,
Based on MAC
Statick MAC Address Binding,
Dynamic MAC Address Binding
|Management||Web (Http) Management,
|Basic Function||MAC Address Auto-Learning and Auto-aging,
Storm Control (Broadcast, Multicast, Unknown unicast),
|Priority||Port based Priority,
IEEE 802.1p based Priority: 4 Queues,
IP DSCP based Priority
|Link Aggregation||Port Trunking|
|System Function||Fixed IP Address Setting,
VCT (visual cable test ),
Port Flow Statistics, TFTP Upgrade
|Package Contents||Web Smart Switch;
Power Cord; Rackmount KIT; User Guide
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉); Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉); Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing; Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|