Download for TL-WA7510N
-  How to adjust orientation of outdoor AP for better signal coverage?
-  Long distance wireless connection concerns when using outdoor access point
-  PoE Guide of Access Point
-  Brief introduction of DFS function
-  The different configurations of Bridge with AP mode among the TP-Link outdoor access points
-  How to configure the bridge with AP mode on the TL-WA7510N
-  How to Upgrade TP-Link Wireless Access Point/Range Extender?
-  What if my TP-Link Outdoor Access Points fails to connect to the Ubiquiti access point?
-  How to improve my wireless speed or range?
-  Fixed the disconnection issue under Bridge with AP mode of TL-WA7510N
-  Fixed the problem of remote access of TL-WA7510N
-  How to select the operating mode of TP-Link wireless multiple modes devices?
-  Why cannot I connect to the secured wireless network?
-  How to find or change the wireless password on the TP-Link products
-  How do I log into the Web-based Interface of Wireless Access Point or Extender(case 1)?
-  Why & How do I change the IP address of wireless Access Point & Extender?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （ Normally V1.x=V1）
It is NOT suggested to upgrade firmware which is not for your region. Please click here to choose your own region and download the most suitable firmware version. ( eg. the firmware of EU and US are different hardware versions)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless the device only has wireless connection.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 30/07/14||Language: English||File Size: 3.50 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
The following information is for programmers, and is unnecessary for most TP-Link home users.
The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.