Download for TL-WA7510N V2
-  How to adjust orientation of outdoor AP for better signal coverage?
-  Long distance wireless connection concerns when using outdoor access point
-  PoE Guide of Access Point
-  Brief introduction of DFS function
-  The different configurations of Bridge with AP mode among the TP-LINK outdoor access points
-  How to configure the bridge with AP mode on the TL-WA7510N
-  How to Upgrade TP-LINK Wireless Access Point/Range Extender?
-  What if my TP-LINK Outdoor Access Points fails to connect to the Ubiquiti access point?
-  How to improve my wireless speed or range?
-  Fixed the disconnection issue under Bridge with AP mode of TL-WA7510N
-  Fixed the problem of remote access of TL-WA7510N
-  How to select the operating mode of TP-LINK wireless multiple modes devices?
-  Why cannot I connect to the secured wireless network?
-  How to find or change the wireless password on the TP-LINK products
-  How do I log into the Web-based Interface of Wireless Access Point or Extender(case 1)?
-  Why & How do I change the IP address of wireless Access Point & Extender?
Please note: The products of TP-LINK partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-LINK products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-LINK software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
- Do NOT turn off the power during upgrade.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless the device only has wireless connection;
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before upgrade.
Modifications and Bug Fixes
1. First firmware/factory firmware.
This firmware is unavailable for TL-WA7510N V1.