Download for TL-ER604W
- Product Overview
-  How to configure PPTP/L2TP client on remote PC?
-  What can I do if the log shows packets dropped on TP-Link SMB router?
-  How to set up access rules for TP-Link SMB router?
-  Why my Windows 7 PC cannot connect to TP-Link L2TP VPN server?
-  How to build up a multi-nets network using the Multi-nets NAT feature on TP-Link router with a L3 switch？
-  How to restrict specific group of clients from visiting URL?
-  How to configure Shrew Soft VPN Client with TP-Link Router
-  How to set up Load Balance to aggregate several WAN links together?
-  How to use the Online Detection feature to test the WAN link?
-  What Are the Differences Between Different System Modes?
-  How to configure to send system logs to a Syslog Server on Routers?
-  How to Configure Policy Routing on Dual WAN Router?
-  How to Configure Link Backup on Dual WAN Router?
-  How to configure Port Mirror on TP-Link routers?
-  How to improve my wireless speed or range?
-  Why your tested throughput is different from our NAT Throughput?
-  How to configure a L2TP Server on TP-Link Router
-  How to setup site-to-site PPTP VPN on TP-Link Router
-  How to configure a PPPoE Server on TP-Link Router
-  How to configure a PPTP Server on TP-Link Router？
-  Setting up One-to-One NAT on TP-Link Router
-  Setting up Site-to-Site IPsec VPN on TP-Link Router
-  How to configure Domain Filtering(blocking) on TP-Link wired routers
-  How to set Session Limit on TP-Link Router?
-  How to configure MAC Filtering on TP-Link Router
-  How do I open ports on my TP-Link Router
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （ Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on the TP-link device. For LTE-MiFi, it is recommended to upgrade via USB port.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2016-08-25||Language: English||File Size: 5.05 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.