Download for Archer T4U
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Product Overview
TP-Link Wireless Adapter Setup and Installation Video (for Mac OS)
TP-Link Wireless Adapter Troubleshooting Video(for Windows)
TP-Link Wireless Adapter Setup and Installation Video (for Windows)
-  Most frequent questions when installing Linux driver of Wi-Fi Adapter
-  How to install the driver manually on MAC OS?
-  How to troubleshoot if your computer goes to a blue screen when installing TP-Link wireless adapter
-  How to configure the TP-Link wireless adapter working as a Soft AP with new utility
-  What can I do if the TP-Link Wireless Adapter is not achieving desired speed?
-  How to install adapters on Windows 8 if plug-and-play fails?
-  How to Manually Install Adapters on Windows 8?
-  How to use TP-Link network adapters on Windows 8
-  How to Use the New TP-Link Wireless Configuration Utility to connect to network?
-  How to check if I have installed the driver for my adapter successfully or not
-  What should I do when the driver for my adapter is not allowed on my windows computer
-  How to Install TP-Link Wireless Adapters by Running the CD?
-  How to Manually Install Adapters on Windows 7
-  How to Setup an Ad Hoc Wireless Network with Windows Built-in Utility (Windows XP)
-  How do I install TP-Link wireless adapter manually on Windows XP
-  How do I install/update driver of TP-Link wireless adapter manually in Vista?