Before the installation, please make sure the adapter is connected to the computer and is detected by the system.
1. Open Start Menu, and click Run…
2. Input “devmgmt.msc” and click OK.
3. Find the new detected hardware, right click it and then click Update Driver…
4. Select No, not this time.
5. Select Install from a list or specific location (Advanced).
6. Select Don´t search. I will choose the driver to install.
7. Select Show All Devices.
8. Click Have Disk.
9. Point to the inf file in the driver folder, and then click Open.
10. Click Next.
11. Click Continue Anyway.
12. Click Finish.
As yet, the adapter has been successfully installed. You can go to Device Manager and check Network Adapters.