Step 1 Open the web browser and type the IP address of the device in the address bar (default is 192.168.1.1). Press Enter.
Step 2 Type the username and password in the login page, the default username and password both are admin, Then click OK to log into the device.
Step 3 View System Log information
1. Enable the "Enable PPP Debug Mode" in the page where you set up dialing up configuration, then click Next to complete the configuration.
2. Click Management->System Log on the left side, then click Configure
3. Select Enable log, and change both Log Level and Display Level to Debugging, and then click Save/Apply.
4. Click View System Log to open system log page.
5. Click Refresh button on the bottom of the page to view the System Log.
6. Then you can save this information by copying them to a document.