Portable and Compact
—Ideal for Home and Travel Use
TL-WR702N is the smallest wireless router in the world and very easy to use. A traveler needs simply plug a hotel room’s WAN cable into the port provided and enter a default password to instantly create a wireless hotspot in the room.
Flexible Power Supply
—Easy to Take on the Road
TL-WR702N has a Micro USB port and can be powered by an external power adapter or via a USB connection to a computer. When traveling, users can plug the TL-WR702N into their computer’s USB port and share their Wi-Fi connection with family and friends.
Multiple Operating Modes
TL-WR702N supports AP, Router, Bridge, Client and Repeater modes to enable various wireless applications to give users a more dynamic and comprehensive wireless networking experience.
TL-WR702N provides WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions, which can effectively and efficiently protect the wireless network. What makes the nano router more powerful is its Pre-Encryption function which sets the initial SSID and Password for users to protect their wireless security.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11n/g/b
- Wireless speed up to 150Mbps
- Compact and portable, small enough to take on the road
- Powered through a micro USB port by an external power adapter or USB connection to a computer
- Compatible with almost all 2.4GHz Wi-Fi devices
- Supports AP, Router, Client, Bridge and Repeater operation modes
- Supports WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions