TP- LINK launches all-new 450Mbps Dual Band Wireless Gigabit Router, allowing users to achieve a reliable and high quality wireless multimedia experience online. With speeds of up to 450Mbps and dual-band capabilities, users can now play music, games and HD videos as well as share media such as music and video from anywhere in your home or office without worrying about drops in their wireless connections.
450Mbps Wireless Connections
With three spatial streams using MIMO technology, the router achieves a maximum theoretical throughput of up to 450Mbps - up to 50% faster in speed and 60% increase in range over standard 300Mbps wireless 802.11n.
Prevents interference and offers an extra channel to ensure completion of all your bandwidth-intensive applications.
Versatile USB Share Port
Allows you to attach a USB storage device - such as an external hard drive, digital camera or USB flash drive-directly to the Router, giving any network-connected user access to documents, videos and photos on the storage drive. The device's USB print server function makes home or office printing much more flexible.
Gigabit Ethernet Ports
TL-WR2543ND provides more powerful data processing abilities, unleashing the full potential of networking freedom.
Main Features of TP-LINK's 450Mbps Dual Band Wireless Gigabit Router:
- Achieves a maximum throughout up to 450Mbps
- Experience smoother video streaming and online gaming by choosing the cleaner 5GHz band for connections
- USB 2.0 port convenient for network-connected users to share files through a FTP server
- Built-in media server allows users to share music, videos and photos
- Built-in print server supports wireless printing from different computers by connecting a USB printer to the router
- Easy wireless security encryption at a push of the WPS button