TP-LINK’s TD-W8968 300Mbps Wireless N USB ADSL2+ Modem Router is an incredibly robust all-in-one device allowing users to access high-speed internet connection via ADSL or Ethernet WAN (EWAN) using its interchangeable LAN/WAN port and share it wirelessly at 300Mbps wireless 802.11n speeds. With its multi-function USB port, users can share printers, files and play media across the local network or access files from attached USB storage across the internet using the TD-W8968’s FTP server function.
Multifunction USB Port - Easy Sharing
With multi-function USB 2.0 port, The TD-W8968 can be used for Storage sharing, Printer sharing, FTP Server and Media Server.
Interchangeable LAN/WAN Port - Versatile Connectivity
The TD-W8968 supports ADSL or Ethernet WAN (EWAN) connections with an interchangeable LAN/WAN port, allow users to have the flexibility of different Internet connections among ADSL, cable or fiber modem.
Cable/Fiber Modem or ADSL
ADSL or EWAN Compatible
300Mbps Wireless Speeds
TD-W8968 has wireless N speeds of up to 300Mbps. With the MIMOTM technology and two detachable Omni directional antennas, it provides better wireless performance, transmission rates, stability and coverage.
- High speed DSL modem, NAT router and wireless access point in one device providing a one-stop networking solution
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for heavy bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications
- USB 2.0 port supports Storage Sharing (Samba or FTP), Media Server, Print Server and multi accounts
- Ethernet WAN (EWAN) offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting to Cable, VDSL or Fiber modems
- IP based Bandwidth Control makes it easier for you to manage the bandwidth of devices that connected to the modem router