- Compatible with LTE/HSPA+/UMTS/EVDO 3G/4G USB modems
- Travel-sized design, light and small enough to take anywhere
- Wireless N speed up to 150Mbps
- Three modes available: 3G/4G Router, WISP Client Router and Travel Router (AP), interchangeable at the flip of a switch
- 3G/4G and WAN failover guarantees an "always-online" internet connection
- Quick security setup, for faster, safer and more convenient security
- A mini USB port to be connected to your laptop or power adapter for power
- IP-based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
With a travel-sized design, a mini USB port, wireless N speeds up to 150Mbps and a high compatibility with 3G/4G modems, TP-LINK's new Portable 3G/4G Wireless N Router, TL-MR3020 is the ideal device to provide wireless cloud for iPadTM, iTouchesTM, AndroidTM Phones, KindlesTM and the vast majority of other portable Wi-Fi enabled devices.
With the travel-sized and compact design, TL-MR3020 is small enough to take on the road and make sure that you can share a 3G/4G internet connection wherever wireless 3G/4G coverage is available.
Travel Router with 3G Function
TL-MR3020 is the ideal travel partner for people on the go. 3G/4G Router Mode enables you to plug in a 3G/4G USB modem and share it wirelessly. Its Travel Router Mode (AP Mode) allows you to conveniently setup an internet connection utilizing a hotel WAN cable. Meanwhile, you can also use the switch on the side of the router to choose between Travel Router Mode, 3G/4G Router Mode and WISP Client Router Mode based on your different requirements.
TL-MR3020 provides you a mini USB port to be connected to your laptop or power adapter for power supply.