12 Meters Low-loss Antenna Extension Cable TL-ANT24EC12N
- Easy and quick deployment into suitable WLAN environment
- 12 meters in length allows you to relocate your antenna to an optimal position to maximize the wireless performance
- Features high performance low loss KMS-400 cable suitable for the same use as LMR®-400
- Weather resistant design, applicable in most outdoor solutions
- N Male to Female connector, works with N type antennas
What This Product DoesWhat happens when your wireless signal is too weak to connect to an access point in another building and you want to better position your wireless antenna in a higher or wider place to get a better signal?
The antenna extension cable is the answer to your problems. There is no need to move your access point or wireless router, which may sometimes be immovable, from place to place. With the several kind of low-loss extension cable, you will have more flexibility to move your antenna in order to maximize your wireless performance.
- LMR®-400 is made by Times Microwave. LMR® is a registered trademark of Times Microwave. Times Microwave is not affiliated with TP-LINK and does not endorse TP-LINK products.
- 12 meters low loss KMS-400 cable suitable for the same use as LMR®-400
- N Male to Female connector
|Frequency||DC ~ 3GHz|
|Insertion Loss||6.5 dB|
|Connector Type||N Male to Female|
Limited 3-Year Warranty
For further information on our warranty policy please visit: http://www.tp-link.com.au/support/rma