- Whole-Home Wi-Fi
- Modems/ Gateways
- Network Expansion
- Smart Home
- Mobile Wi-Fi
- JetStream Switches
- Auranet Businesss Wi-Fi
- Pharos Wireless Broadband
- SafeStream Router
- Training Center
- Service Provider
How to control LEDs with High Power Wireless N Router? (new logo)
The router‘s LEDs indicate the router’s activities and status. You can turn on or off the LEDs from the web management page.
Here we take TL-WR941HP for demonstration.
1. Log into the router. If you don’t know how to do that, please refer to
2. Go to System Tools > LED Control.
3. Tick the Night Mode checkbox.
4. Specify a time period in the LED Off Time as needed, and the LEDs will be off during this period.
5. Click Save.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Your feedback helps improve this site.
We appreciate your feedback.
Click here to contact TP-Link technical support.